Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Welcome

Hey there, parents, students and friends. This is the official blog of the HM Mexico Missions Trip 2010 to Ensenada. Each day, we will have an update of the trip along with some pictures. You can comment on the posts and any messages you have for students and staff on the trip will be passed along to them when we get a chance. Thanks for your prayers and support.

7 comments:

Kim said...

Thanks for setting this up! It is going to be a great week!

Anonymous said...

These are the parents of Alexander from Germany. We wish all of you a safe trip and much success in all things you will do on your Missions Trip!
Much love and blessings to all of you

Gaby and Erhard

Anonymous said...

I received text from Kelly Reck just now. The team is aware of this afternoon's earthquake in Mexico. They spoke to Rick in Ensenada. Ensenada was not hit hard so at this point the team is still going.

Leslie Hall

Anonymous said...

If I could hide my identity I might ask what my son had for lunch and see if it had anything to do with the earthquake lol

Unknown said...

Thank you for the post about receiving the text from Kelly Reck. I just learned of the earthquake and it concerns me, but will pray that they will be kept safe to do their work. I trust that if it wasn't a good idea to continue that they would turn back. I miss my daughter already! Ughh earthquakes!

debbie said...

Thanks for the updates, especially about the earthquake! We will continue to pray for wisdom for the leaders to make good decisions and for safety for the group. We stand with all of the other parents praying for you all! His joy, peace, and grace to everyone down there....

debbie said...

Yeah! So glad to hear that you all made it safe and sound! We are excited for what God is doing through each of you already! Thanks for the update and bless your day as you move in His will and purposes!

Post a Comment