This is going to be a shorter post b/c not too much is different from the day before and I (jon) am exhausted and the thought of a 6:30 am wake up is looming over my head with some planning for tommorow to still be done. Today we continued with the projects we started at Durango for Pastor Martin and @ Santo Thomas for the boys home. A team also went out in the afternoon to do VBS and today at a different church than before. Each day, Tammy is taking us to a different church that is a part of the ones they have partnered with and help build or plant. Our students really are doing an incredible job. One of the nice by products of the trip is that they are bonding together and getting to know one another and people they didn't before the trip. It's really nice to see a family atmosphere build among our community of students and staff. They are building memories but so am I and I'm so proud of them, their incredible work ethic and the courage that some have had to do such new things. I know I might say this every night but it's true. We have great students, great staff and an incredible team. We may be tired tomorrow morning but we are going for it with one motto that keeps being spoken over and over "It's all bueno!" Meaning whatever comes our way we're happy to take it on. Until tommorow.
-Jon-
3 comments:
Oh, I am sooooooo glad you have this blog! :-) Haha. Love you!
Hi, this is Kristi Z, not Michael. :)
This message goes out to all my non-biological sisters down there(Rachel, Kathleen, and Lauren)! I often think of you guys and I wonder...How are you girls getting along w/out your, curling irons, straighteners, and thousands of assorted brushes?! :) lol don’t deny it, you know you’re dying w/out them!:)...Lauren- things are even worse with you gone. With you gone AND the fact that we're on spring break, Landon has been at my house more than usual- Hurry Back! lol;)…Rachel-I missed you on Easter! Although, you made up for it by giving me all that adorable clothes! Hollister?! Oh ya baby! I look even hotter than usual thanks to you! lol:)…Kathleen- nope, I have nothing to say to you. jk, I mentioned not having your hair products, but I’m sure yours still looks gorgeous as usual! I mean, not as good as mine, of course, because that’s impossible, but it probably still looks pretty good lol:)…I want to see you guys as soon as you get back, ok?! But I’m not giving any hugs until you have all showered!:D…keep working for the Lord! I have such great sisters, I love you!
Lots and Lots of Love,
Kristi
(AKA the best person ever that everyone loves because she is so nice, pretty, funny, ok you get the point lol)
For Hannah Guido: Wthe Lthgove Ythgou Gthgrrr!!!
Post a Comment